cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost cellphone. 2 POINT AUTHENTICATION

rosco12345
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

i lost my cellphone, i cant access my account because 2 point authentication.

all i have is my email, and password.

cant get 2 point pass from my email account either, because that also has 2 point authentication.

how can i bypass 2 point to gain access to my acount?

3 REPLIES 3

@BKNS27 wrote:

Just click on Resend Code or Didn’t Receive Code and have the 2FA code sent by email then go to Account tab>Lost/Stolen Device to pause service.

This thread was started by the customer as it has already been stated that receiving the 2FA code by e-mail isn't an option because of the e-mail account's security protocols.  Having the customer attempt the above won't accomplish anything.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rosco12345 

please reach out to PM support directly by messaging:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

And if you are getting a replacement  phone and you need to buy physical sim , get it from 

Once you have the sim card, you can either login My Account and then update the new sim card number or message support for help if you still cannot access the account

If you are getting eSIM on your replacement phone, then make sure you sort out the login issue with PM support first, then download the PM app, go to Account page and Buy sim card and choose esim there

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@rosco12345 

Just click on Resend Code or Didn’t Receive Code and have the 2FA code sent by email then go to Account tab>Lost/Stolen Device to pause service.

Once you have a new phone and SIM. Go Account tab>Change Your SIM Card (number).

IMG_0213.png

If all fails then you need to contact a CS_Agent by clicking on the Chat bubble and type in Submit a Ticket to help you access your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.