cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Phone Lethbridge Alberta July 5th

MrPublicMobile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello if you have lost your phone in Lethbridge est July 1-4 You can  message me privately -The phone is Lg and Has a lock code .

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@MrPublicMobile 

Take the sim card out of the phone and put it in yours and go to about phone. You should be able to get the phone number, sim card number etc....see if you can contact the owner. Presumably they are a pm customer you can pass that info onto customer support to track down the customer. Then the return of the phone can be arranged either privately or thru the local police department.

I believe this is correct too. They may also have a find phone app so may just be best for all parties to turn into a police station as suggested

That's how I understood it too, that you can answer any calls on a phone with a screen lock, but will not be able to call out except for 911 service, I believe.  However, if I lost my phone, I'd prefer that someone drop it off at the police station and would avoid having to go to a complete stranger's house to retrieve it.

HI @computergeek541   I think most phones do not need to enter the screen unlock code to answer calls

@hTideGnow 

I don't believe that strategy will work if the phone's security code is needed to answer the phone call.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@MrPublicMobile   Keep the phone turned on and hope someone will call the number and you an pickup and talk to the owner, or owner's friend

I would bring this phone to the police station closest to where you found the device as the person who lost it may not be a Public Mobile customer or might not see your message here.

Need Help? Let's chat.