cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Esim ew phone not compatible need new sim but can't login, need help asap!

BENJAMINjeramie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So five or six days ago I did a trade for my phone however I failed to realize that the Galaxy S9 is not compatible with the SIM cards that being said I cannot get past two Factor authentication or remember my passwords for any of my email accounts which is all tied to my phone number with public mobile. I had to make a whole new account just to try and get a hold of somebody and it's almost impossible for me to submit support ticket for some reason need access to my accounts!!!

PLEASE HELP!

My phone number 825-xxx-xxxx is still active until the 1st of September and I should not have to buy a whole new subscription and lose my accounts because of something a simple as a SIM card. @CS_Agent

2 REPLIES 2

Terryscell
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

By "SIM not compatible" do you mean the size? SIM cards have 3 sizes in each card; you pop out the internal part(s) to get a fit. The new phones take the smallest size / insert.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@BENJAMINjeramie You will need to reach out to Public Mobile CS_Agent to get this sorted. You can click on the chat bot on the bottom right to raise the ticket. 

Please do not post any personal details as this is a public community. 

Need Help? Let's chat.