cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account was charged multiple times

bradrafuse79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do you talk to a human being about $100 worth of charges to my account. This is the stupid set up ever. What if someone had access to my account and was using my banking info. Time you figure anything out you could be out hundreds of dollars

6 REPLIES 6

@bradrafuse79 wrote:

Screenshot_20240815-163735~2.png

Wow, those are completed transactions.  The transaction costs are different.  By chance did you make plan changes or purchase add-ons?  In any event, support should be able to help sort things out.  

bradrafuse79

Screenshot_20240815-163735~2.png

@bradrafuse79 wrote:

I'm set up for auto pay right from my bank account. Today 102.35 was taking out of my bank account in total. My phone plan is 34$ a month 

@bradrafuse79 , are you certain that all the charges have been process or some might be placeholder entries.  Check the payment history in the Public Mobile online account to see if there are multiple charges there.  The two accounts should align.  It would seem odd that auto payment would process many renewals.  

bradrafuse79

I am also not very good with technology but finally figured out how to submit a ticket. I was always getting error code the first few times I tried to submit one. 

bradrafuse79

I'm set up for auto pay right from my bank account. Today 102.35 was taking out of my bank account in total. My phone plan is 34$ a month 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @bradrafuse79 

you sure the extra charges not a pending transaction only?

also, if you somehow overpaid, the extra will be showing as Available Funds, any amount there  on Available funds on your My Account?

The support is easy, you just need to  submit ticket or message support and they will help as quickly as they can.

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.