cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to my account

Zenith
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have tried every option I can think of to login to my account. But the app always wants to send the verification code to another phone number ( which was the original number before I ported my current number from another provider ) Plus, trying to get the code sent to my email does not work either.

What is up with that? And how can I reset all that if there are no options to do so. Since there is no one I can talk to to guide or fix the issue.

My main concern is to update my payment method and there's just no way to do it.

Somebody Pleeeaze help.

9 REPLIES 9

Zenith

Yes, I agree that neither option will work. Plus i will post the answer here if one happens to work.

@Zenith wrote:

Can't edit eversafe ID since I'm unable to get into it to begin with. And tried a hundred times to get 2FA sent to email and it just won't work either.

Trying to get CSA to help out. Waiting on a solution from their side. If one happens to come by.

Tnx @will13am

Strange that 2FA to email is not working.  Anyway, once support helps you obtain access to the online account, be sure to check all the eversafe ID credentials.  

Zenith

Can't edit eversafe ID since I'm unable to get into it to begin with. And tried a hundred times to get 2FA sent to email and it just won't work either.

Trying to get CSA to help out. Waiting on a solution from their side. If one happens to come by.

Tnx @will13am

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Zenith , you should be able to request the 2FA to be sent to email by using the resend code option.  Make sure to edit your eversafe ID on the profile tab of the account to sync the phone number that is used for 2FA.  

Zenith

Actually yes. Neither option works🤔

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Zenith, you mentioned trying to log in through the PM app, have you tried through the website as well? On the app side you can also try clearing the app data and then try logging back in 

@Zenith  They will respond usually with in 2 hours . But 

After submitting ticket keep an eye on your community inbox for their reply , or you can use this link to the community in box

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Zenith

Thank you. I will try that. Hopefully someone will respond.

Thanks for your help.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Zenith  Send direct message to support to help 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.