cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Loosing BRAVOS and also SOLUTIONS ?

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am puzzled as to the reason I'm consistently loosing Bravos and accepted solutions -  -- --- Also some of my very proper and helpful posts are either deleted or shown as  moved without explanation  --(even the OP is puzzled) ---  where are they moved to and for what possible reason ?

PS while typing this post noticed that I lost yet another helpful solution.  

14 REPLIES 14

Wayworn

I just responded to your question- and yes the points I got are appreciated. Just to answer in order to satisfy your curiosity that has absolutely nothing to do with my OP. Yes as you point out I had CS remove my financial details and yes I now obviously do not have autopay but the account has 90 days before it’s deactivated. And yes I am patiently waiting for the opportunity to be able to downgrade my plan to the $23 one and if not I will let my account to lapse and be deactivated. Anything else that you want to know?

PS. My account is presently active and still has a couple of weeks or so before renewal date . Soooo if I don't renew it from that time on I would have 90 days before it's deactivated.

Jess31
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Happened to me too. Oracle decided the post I commented on was repetitive so it was deleted... It is stupid...  

hi @Wayworn 

Good CS gave you compensation.  But you have removed the credit card and disabled the autopay, are you ready to leave PM?  if you did, then free points or not (and bravos) would be no use anyway

and @Yummy  got free points too for not able to post for couple months?

Wayworn

Good memory- yes I did have a glitch as many others also had with community accounts ——  CS did fix the problem and also did give me some free points for the inconvenience.

Wayworn

Haha - good advice- but You can’t deny that this forum with all the drama is good for the occasional comic relief . I’m even getting private messages with complaints that I most of the time ignore . Again thanks for advice and wish we had more Oracles like you .

@Wayworn wrote:

Gaming ????? Since I setup my account close to 3 months ago I got 2 + 2 points total. Wouldn’t it be reasonable that a brief explanation is given as to the reason a post is moved? Have noticed that at least one Oracle has moved/deleted  posts that the solution was actually given to another Oracle. I totally suspect that even this post will be promptly moved by an Oracle.

I wasn't insinuating you or anyone else of gaming...I was giving my opinion on possible reasons why someone would experience what you're describing. I could very likely be rong...again !! 

Wayworn

Gaming ????? Since I setup my account close to 3 months ago I got 2 + 2 points total. Wouldn’t it be reasonable that a brief explanation is given as to the reason a post is moved? Have noticed that at least one Oracle has moved/deleted  posts that the solution was actually given to another Oracle. I totally suspect that even this post will be promptly moved by an Oracle.

It is my understanding that moderated posts are not part of the count.  The effect of that should be really minor.  I do find that the bravo count differs significantly when viewing community vs get support.  In any event, bravo harvesting for points is << picking up pennies in front of a steam roller.  The weather is still very nice, go out and get some vitamin D.  🤣

Hi @Wayworn 

from what I understand, Oracle cannot remove bravos.  So, it is likely just the members who gave you bravos have reversed it.  It happened to me too. 

Also, I remember you have problem with your account before, not sure if it related

My recommendation, don't worry about bravos.  I think the key to the community is for people here to seek help and offer help.  Rewards and bravos are bonus, but should not overtake as your main reason to stay here

@Wayworn 

I think that if oracles think you have been "gaming the system", they can take away somma those bravo's that someone thinks were given erroneously. They likely don't hafta provide reason to you. Seems a bit unfair if you haven't been advised what the issue is with your posts.

Wayworn

Just lost bravos again , this time 10 of them  for no apparent reason. The reason most likely because an Oracle didn’t think that I deserved them. Is there a way to find these posts and find out what I did wrong so that I won’t repeat my mistake in the future?

Wayworn

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @Wayworn 

May I know if you are a returning community member?  you sound like the person

And for missing posts, please check here, could have gone to the unmoderated items

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/premod/moderationitemspage/tab/rejected

But remember, people can un-bravo your posts and un-solution your post, it is nothing new.  

What you should care is if you can help others and put this "pride" aside. Bravos and solutions are just a game.  Here in the Community, we are here to help

There is one great member. He was banned, in fact got banned multiple times. He does not like PM or Telus.  But he still try to help the Community by private message people in need, even he won't get any bravos or solutions and rewards.  So, he is someone you should learn from

Yup - have been with PM now for going on 3 months starting tomorrow.............. Thanks much for helpful  link ....... now I'm more confused then ever ............ could not find anything what so ever wrong with any of my moved posts .......... maybe an Oracle can review them and reinstate them.......... Regarding the "great member"  that was banned.... since he was a good member why was he banned? .................. Have received several helpful private messages from someone with name something like dust to dust -- could that be the member you are referring to?

Regarding as to why do I care ..... to that I must confess for a bit selfish reason in order to get points. For my first month for just posting a few times and giving some deserving bravos I did -- to my surprise --- receive 2 points. This past month, my second,  because I received many Bravos and a few solutions I was curious as to how many points I would receive.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Wayworn  Every day it changes for bravos as the run every 30 days worth . And for solution it could be the OP or oracles moved the thread possibly . But I too have had posts be removed for some reason or another or lose a solution if it was deemed the correct answer at times . I’ve also been awarded solutions before to so I’m sure there’s a reason for it . Sucks thou I get it 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Wayworn 

May I know if you are a returning community member?  you sound like the person

And for missing posts, please check here, could have gone to the unmoderated items

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/premod/moderationitemspage/tab/rejected

But remember, people can un-bravo your posts and un-solution your post, it is nothing new.  

What you should care is if you can help others and put this "pride" aside. Bravos and solutions are just a game.  Here in the Community, we are here to help

There is one great member. He was banned, in fact got banned multiple times. He does not like PM or Telus.  But he still try to help the Community by private message people in need, even he won't get any bravos or solutions and rewards.  So, he is someone you should learn from

Need Help? Let's chat.