cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing Unlimited Data on the $34 50GB Can-US plan?

MurtazaJ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Are we losing the unlimited data at reduced speeds with the new plan from PM with the Can-US? Or will we still have it?

5 REPLIES 5

cbPM51
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you have lost it, and run out occassionly.....

You can start your new monthly early.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@MurtazaJ , I would not worry too much about this to be honest.  It has only been roughly one year since Public Mobile started selling big gig plans.  I can't imagine customers are accustomed to burning 50GB in 30 days.  

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I don't understand why they removed the unlimited data aspect of it but then again @MurtazaJ we really don't know the fees T-Mobile and AT&T charge Public Mobile to use data in the US. That may be a factor why unlimited was removed from this package. This is just conjecture. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MurtazaJ  Yes unfortunately all CAN/US plans have just a data bucket you need the non CAN /US. 5G plans to have the unlimited data throttled to 512kbps 

adding if you worried about going over 50GB of data might I suggest for $6 more there the 75GB $40 CAN/US plan that will more then make up for any throttled data  you could ever use @MurtazaJ 

MandyJS
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The new Can-US plans didn't mention having the unlimited slower data, so I think we lose it if we switch. 

Need Help? Let's chat.