cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need verification of plan details please

Stelawrat
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've been with Public Mobile for four years & just now, for the first time ever, from my account profile I checked what other plans were available to me & was surprised & pleased to see this! 

Stelawrat_1-1712413540438.png

I'd appreciate a confirmation re: the minutes & messaging details.  

Currently I have:

• Unlimited Canada-wide Talk (Canada-wide minutes and Messaging)
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging
  • Voicemail and Call Display

I wouldn't mind losing the international features too much, but I find being limited to Quebec a disappointment.

Otherwise, I'm still sincerely hoping that the current promotion $24 plan, for new activations only ending 09th. April, is subsequently made available to everyone. 

My next auto-payment occurs on 12th. April & I'd jump on the $24 plan asap, if it were made available to me. 

Thanks guys. o/

4 REPLIES 4

Stelawrat

@Chalupa_Batman @Luddite 

Needless to say that I'm really disappointed that the $24 plan for 4GB @ 4G, has not had the restriction to new activations lifted & has increased in price to $26. 

Another weird twist, is the reduction from 20GB data to 10GB for the $29 plan @ 4G.  Feels like three steps backwards to me, with no appreciable benefit to Public Mobile.  

I'm even more disappointed to see that, as of today, the above-mentioned personal offer for a $26 plan 3GB @ 4G has been removed from my personal choices.

My next auto-payment occurs on 12th. April, the last taking advantage of my Legacy Rewards. So hopefully, some tempting offers are made available to me, before my May payment. 

Stelawrat

@Chalupa_Batman @Luddite 

Thanks to both of you. 

I've never had any problems with PM, so I'm satisfied to keep them as my carrier.

With my Legacy Rewards, I'm currently paying $25 per month & I'm kind of determined to get a reasonably comparable plan at that price. 

I don't mind paying a bit more, but I'm sticking to my guns for now in the hopes that the $24 plan, or something just as tempting becomes available, when all of the current promos end on the 09th. 

I posted about the $26 plan because it really was a nice surprise, as I'd never clicked on that link. Honestly I wasn't even aware that the possibility of other plans being available, were listed there. 

Hopefully my post alerts others who might be in the same boat & also, emits waves of inspiration to the powers that be to pop that $24 plan there for me too! 😛

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Stelawrat 

If you're OK with this $26 plan, I really think you'd be OK with this $29 plan instead. $3 more you get 17GB more data and unlimited Canada Wide Calling.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1712415608328.png

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

You could purchase the Canada wide long distance add on. Unlike data add ons, it does not expire by date but lasts until used up. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.