cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long distance calls

LindaCain
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have lots of long distance minutes. If I am out of Canada can I use these minutes. If in Europe can I call other numbers in Europe. If in USA can I call Canada or call within USA ? Where do I get this info? 

5 REPLIES 5

@LindaCain wrote:

Which countries can I call? And only call from Canada right? 

If you have the long distance bonus from the Holiday give-a-way, these are the countries you can call:

International Long Distance calling add-on covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

@LindaCain wrote:

@LindaCain 

Correct. Only in Canada,

Countries included in international long distance include: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada. Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.

You can try other countries besides the above list.  Don't worry, you won't get charged.  It just won't work if you can't call that specific country. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @LindaCain   sorry, those minutes are for you to call from Canada

You will need to get Roaming service if you are in USA (PM only offers roaming in USA)

LindaCain
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@LindaCain   Sorry, but PM doesn't offer roaming options for anywhere except for 10 day roaming packages to the US.  All your LD international minutes are for calling to the limited list of countries while you are in Canada.

For Europe it's best to get a local SIM and/or rely upon WIFI apps like Whatsapp, Skype or you can download Textnow for free calls/texts.

Need Help? Let's chat.