cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service disconnected with plenty of funds

Amymarissa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My service was not charged this month and there was plenty of funds in my account. I need this fixed asap as I am pregnant and need to have my phone ready 24/7

6 REPLIES 6

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Amymarissa  If guaranteed 24/7 service is a long term issue peruse this post: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/100-SERVICE/m-p/183753#M33693

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Were you on autopay? It may have been an autopay failure. If you follow the steps above that will take care of this renewal and your autopay should be back up and hopefully no more failures for awhile. Fingers crossed.

@Firehawk   Remember, PM is running on a 30 days cycle and not monthly

and the account status will change to Plan Expired on the night before expiry , around 6PM EST.  The status sound scary but all it means is that the account will go through renewal process.  If payment gone through no problem, expect it change back to Account Status Active on the next day before 12 noon

Firehawk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am signed up for auto-pay and it seems to take the funds out on the last possible day of the billing cycle (just before payment would be late). I signed in on that specific day once and it said something along the lines of disconnected or inactive, but my phone continued to function. The next day the payment details were updated. 

One thing to keep in mind is to make sure you update your payment details if you get a new credit card (or if they replace your current card with a card with a new expiry date or code). A different expiry date that what was initially provided may cause the payment to me declined.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Amymarissa   

Congratulations for your new baby coming!!!

for your plan issue, What you meant by plenty of funds in your My Account? you meant you have enough fund in Available Fund on My Account or you just meant you enough enough fund in your credit card or Debit card?

Go and check your My Account, Available Fund first

Then go to Payment Tab, One time payment, use the option "Other (Enter the desired payment amount)" option and manually enter the amount

Enter the plan amount if your Available Fund = $0, or enter $1 if your Available Fund is already more than your plan amount

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

Once payment submitted successfully, press "Reactivated current plan" if the button is around

then logoff from My Account and reboot the phone

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

What your self-service account is saying? Is your service Active?

Do you currently have ANY service?

What is says if you call 611?

When was renewal date?

Need Help? Let's chat.