cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Distance Add-Ons Doesn't Work

FayeGao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I purchased 300 International Long Distance Minutes add-ons and it shows on my account overview. But I still cannot call US from Canada. Get 'Sorry, your call cannot be completed since you used all available minutes'. 

I assume the add on would take effects immediately after the purchase. And I have restarted my phone, but cannot call US.

9 REPLIES 9

@Phil_Adelphus I've exhausted my search and I cannot find them. Go figure 🤔

You are correct, as you know 🤝. I will remove my list.  😊

I'm probably outdated and you are correct. I will review later. 📖 😊

@Sansan   Can you find a post where the PM long distance list is incorrect?  It's the one I've usually seen posted here, i.e. Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela.

Your list includes the UK, which is also a separate add-on.  There is another international add on that was a Christmas bonus and it is different from the paid one and does include UK and US.

US is in a class by itself ☺️

@Phil_Adelphus You know what,? I see that list but  there's been debate about it. I've  seen many posts saying what you have provided is not correct. Others have posted it and have been corrected.

Prehaps I'm incorrect, but....?  

It's confusing 😕

FayeGao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good to know, I thought international call would include US and other countries.

@Sansan   That list doesn't look right, UK for example is a separate add on - it doesn't match the one in the long distance listing here

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/long-distance-add-ons 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

These are the countries for international calling for 300 minutes. Calling to these countries from Canada to the countries below.

 to call USA  have to buy us add-on. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@FayeGao   You have the wrong add-on, you need the United States long distance add-on.  You can contact customer service at the chat icon bottom right of this page and ask them to switch.  If you need it urgently then go get the right add-on and then see if they will credit you for the international one.  Make sure to get the US long distance add on and not a US roaming add on

Need Help? Let's chat.