cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London Drugs voucher

musicollector
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have a LD voucher with a 16-digit number. How and where can I use this when purchasing a plan?

11 REPLIES 11

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@musicollector 

You have to go to the electronics counter to redeem the london drugs voucher for a pm voucher. Customer support cant help with that.

musicollector

No, I never got a paper copy. They simply emailed me a 16-digit number. Anyway, not going to use it here. I am going to save it for an in-store item. Thanks for all the help from you and various other members. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@musicollector 

What voucher did they give you? You get two printed reciepts with a voucher. The voucher itself and the reciept with the voucher amount and the added tax paid. Did you get both? Did you possibly get one for pc mobile?

Are you looking at the # at the bottom of the reciept?

IMG_20220711_160707153.jpg

Hi @musicollector   is that a PM voucher?

it must be just numbers only

you can go back to LD and ask them to confirm if they gave you a wrong one

musicollector

No. The code is in the form: 45*F-ED*5-FX*B-CP*T

with characters for the asterisks.

Hi @musicollector   any leading 0  in the front?

@musicollector   You don't see more than one set of numbers on the voucher?  Sometimes there are 3 different ones, but the PIN (AFAIK) is always 12 digits.

edit:  Here's a link to @darlicious catalogue with info on the many different vouchers available from retailers and where to find the PIN:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165?search-actio...

added:  try page 3 of that link and see Nezgar's post on LD voucher.

musicollector

Still, it gives me the option for only 12 digits. Not the 16 I have! What am I missing? Is there someone I can speak to to do this manually?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@musicollector   are you adding to existing plan or new plan?

for existing plan, you can login to My Account, Payment page, one time payment and then change the Payment Method to "Payment voucher"

You can also use *611 to load voucher (Press 1 Make Payments -> 1 Voucher

If you want to use it for Activation, step 4 has the option "Pay with Voucher" there  as well

E-Activation-Step4_Promo-FriendRef.jpg

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@musicollector you can dial*611 on your phone or in your self serve account to add it

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@musicollector    The PIN for any voucher is 12 digits, so look for that set of numbers which can be added to your account by dialing 611 or adding to your self serve account by selecting the payment tab.

Need Help? Let's chat.