cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login takes me to Activation Page

Wavo2791
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can log in, and go through 2 level authentication and all that. I have no plan however did have an account a fews years ago which was closed. When I log in, I am taken to an activation page which then generates an error when I select activation, presumably because there is nothing to activate. My only other option is to log out or log back in which then repeats this. I need to be able to clear this state.

8 REPLIES 8

@Wavo2791 

we've been gently suggesting you get the free PM app because that's the only way to activate a new account as your old one was deactivated. For your new account, you must also select a different email address.

@Wavo2791 

You can only message a CS_Agent for communication and no verbal communication.

Also You can only create a new plan and activate a SIM on the app. If you can’t download the app on your phone. Have a friend or family member download the app on their phone and create account/activate a SIM. Then have them delete the app and you can manage your account on the PM website.

Wavo2791

Thanks @Handy1
The thing is I am not trying to activate anything, I have not even selected a plan. However, based on what you are saying I assume I need to the app. Thanks for the link.

@Wavo2791  You need the app to activate , can’t be done online anymore since the app came out 

but there’s is customer support here’s the link should you need them 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Wavo2791

No. I am trying to log in and select a plan. That doesn't happen because it thinks I am trying to activate a plan. That need to be cleared. How does one get ahold of a live person?

Wavo2791

Thanks. I don't have the app and figure I should be able to do either online or the app.  Is there any support here that actually works for these guys?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Wavo2791 

download the free PM app to your cellphone to activate a new acct.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Wavo2791  So you’re trying to activate a new account ?  Maybe try un installing the app and reinstall it and be sure to use a new email address then from the first time you were with public mobile 

Need Help? Let's chat.