cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Loop

RocketManMason
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m stuck in a login loop where it thinks I want to sign up for a new service.  I simply want access to my account but there’s no way out of the loop. 

6 REPLIES 6

RocketManMason

Yea, been going back and forth for a week now. One would think it’s a simple fix. 🤷🏻‍♂️

@RocketManMason 

have  you open ticket with PM Support? It should be an easy fix, please message them if you have not done so. 

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

RocketManMason

I’m aware.  Account already exists. The system thinks im signing up a a new customer with no way out.  Still waiting a fix. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@RocketManMason 

Log in on the Eversafe ID if you already setup your ID. If you do not have an ID account, click on Sign Up. Please note that your account email and this Community email will be merged to one email address.

IMG_0110.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RocketManMason  Please message support to fix 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RocketManMason 

PM just changed to a new EverSafe login system and you need to complete the setup on this new system.

The issue you are experiencing is that the system was unable to connect your login email with My Account.

No worry, you will just need to open ticket with PM support here and they can sort it out for you

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.