Did you mean: 

Login Failed

Bradley1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Will not verify my email says login failed

14 REPLIES 14

Bradley1

Forgot my password, so when I tried to login to my account I put my email in and hit forgot password, takes you to verify your account so once again added my email and says invalid, so when I contacted an agent and they asked me question I answer then no response for 58 minutes then I'm like hello need help then someone else comes on and responds, sorry my colleague is offline now but I would be happy to help you and now telling me my postal code doesn't match and my last 4 digits of my payment card don't match, just frustrating

@Bradley1  that didn't sound right.. what was the main issue? why have to go back and forth?  it is supposed to be an easy process

Bradley1

Seriously been on with 3 different agents for 5 flipping hours nothing resolved

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's good you've established contact. Let us know what the final outcome is.

Bradley1

Still back and forth with them, not in my account yet

Bradley1

Yes

0PX9O4

@Bradley1 

Did you message @CS_Agent about it already? If so, please keep us posted on the progress once they respond back. That would be useful for other users with similar issues.

Bradley1

I did in the self serve, like I normally do and done previous

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Bradley1 wrote:

Will not verify my email says login failed

@Bradley1  - where are you trying to login?

In order to log in here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/

You must be a current customer with an Activated SIM card.

If you used to be a current customer, but have been in suspended status for nonpay for over 90 days then you lose access to your Self Serve account, as well as lose your phone number and Public Mobile account.

If you are trying to log into the area to purchase SIM card or phones, than that is a totally different login area and system.

You really don't have to create a login at these locations (although, you can, it is just different than your Self Serve credentials); OR you can process to make purchases as A Guest as well.

pkaraa

If you are trying the forgot the password and your email id is not recognized and if that is the only email you can think of then contact support agents by sending a direct msg to CS_Agent and they ll be able to help you after  authorizing you in both the cases if you want to get your email changed on the account or the password to login.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bradley1 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

only them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.....

0PX9O4

@Bradley1 

Then you would need to private message CS Agent to ask for their assistance. Please include all your account info so they can authenticate your request.

Bradley1

Yes

0PX9O4

@Bradley1 

I assume that:

(1) You've tried the forgot password option,

(2) You have an active SIM with PM already, and

(3) Your question pertains to logging into selfserve.publicmobile.ca?

Please confirm.

Need Help? Let's chat.