cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging into account and pin

Noraec1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been trying for over one month to log into my account to no avail. My email & password are correct. I tried with 3 different browsers and 4 computers to no avail. The system keeps bringing me back to the login page. The credit card used for the account expires in 5 days and I have no way to change it.

I even created an email address to get into this community as per the Facebook bot. Please advise.

15 REPLIES 15

Noraec1

Finally some communication with Public Mobile!

Noraec1

I checked the community box, email inbox... I don't understand their business model. One of our phones is with Fizz, also based online,  and I have never had an issue with anything.

@Noraec1  Wow that’s insane , I usually get a reply  with In the hour . And you have checked your community in box for their  reply ?

Noraec1

Still nothing and I sent a second message. Is anyone actually reading them?

Noraec1

No Messages

@Noraec1  You checked your community in box top of page . Envolope on computer tap avatar of on mobile and go to messages . Or use this link to the community inbox for their reply 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Noraec1

Over 24 hours and still no response from anyone at Public Mobile!

Noraec1

Thank you for the link. I will do that right now.

Noraec1

I just did. I could not find a link until one was given to me as potential solutions. Public Mobile does not make it easy to contact someone.

@Noraec1 wrote:

I am registered. It says welcome ___, then brings me back to the login screen.

HI @Noraec1 

you submit a ticket yet? this is something agent can help.  Please submit one if you have not done so yet

Noraec1

Yes, I got that message, then it brought me back to the login screen.

Noraec1

I am registered. It says welcome ___, then brings me back to the login screen.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Noraec1 

If you are a longtime member. Everyone are to create a Eversafe ID before login to your account. If you didn’t create one, click on Sign Up and create an ID.

IMG_0110.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Noraec1  Please use this direct link to support to help. You regain access and update credit card method 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Noraec1 

did you get a message like "Resume Activation" or something?

anyway, please submit ticket with CS agent for them to help:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.