cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ngeddes
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Once again I am trying to access my self serve account with no success. My password was automatically saved last year and it keeps telling me my crudentials are incorrect. I had also written down the password and it will not work. I tried several times to reset password, but but it will not send the new password upon request to my email, so I had it sent to my phone. That change was successful, but trying  to sign in is still unsuccessful. When I dealt with this last year I had changed my email address, but now believing it did not work. I need to change my payment account. Has anyone got any ideas how I can speak with a customer service representative 

15 REPLIES 15

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Ngeddes 

make sure to log in to your account at least once every two months to avoid this issue. the systems will delete your credentials after 90 days of not logging in.

Yay!! Glad to hear.

Ngeddes

Thanks for all your help, was able to get all the problems fixed!!!!

@hTideGnow- It's the never-ending mystery. I appreciate the oracle removing posts when he does. But dang that's a lot of work.

People should know if a thread hours ago, READ First!!! If the thread is long and don't want to read, then please do not reply!!

Also, what is the point to reply a thread just to find out it got removed within couple minutes??

@Alexandf- The problem with going one by one through all the pages of threads and replying one by one is that you miss updates. The OP afterwards said he managed to log in.

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ngeddes 

after new password was successful, closing all browser and open incognito mode try Login

how to open private\incognito browser

and how to  Clear the Cache and Cookies in Your Browser

Did you go through the chatbot to try to open a ticket? That link is down at the bottom of this page. Also called SIMon.

If you did then the ticket would appear in the private messaging which is the little envelope next to your sim with wings avatar and click on Inbox and Sent will appear and click on that to see if a ticket was made. Then you wait for a response from them.

Or click on the little pencil on paper icon next to there and in the to type cs_agent and that name will pop up while typing and you can select that. Then type a subject if you like. Then ask the question in the main body. You will be asked to verify your right to access the account.

Ngeddes

That is what I am trying to do with no success. Think it might be easier to just go change to another carrier

This is a problem that is springing up on occasion. When you asked to change the email on the account, they're supposed to change it in two places in the system. Sometimes they don't. So you need to contact them again and make sure they do in fact make the change in the two places.

Ngeddes

Unfortunately too old to understand, I have reset my password, but not receiving new code in email, I had changed my email account last year and now believing it did not change it so new password reset code going to old email

HI @Ngeddes   If you are using Safari, it's called Private mode  or Private browsing

Your browser might call it private mode or secret mode.

Ngeddes

What is the incognito mode?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Ngeddes , please retry the login using incognito mode.  That might help.  If you still continue to have issues with navigating the self serve portal, you can use the chatbot link at the bottom of the webpage to initiate a support ticket.  The CSAs will be able to change the email address if that is what you want.  

Need Help? Let's chat.