cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log-in portal shows a blank screen area for my plan.....

farvernugen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Then when I try to access my plan, it gives me an error.... just my plan, it also says I have no payment history?  

I have an issue with my phone as well, as it says I do not have a voice plan. 

I do, and it is paid, as usual.....so what happened to my plan? 

This is a problem,.... no voice plan on my phone at the moment. 

Can anyone help? 

I changed nothing lately on this site. 

Scott

8 REPLIES 8

@farvernugen wrote:

I tried on edge...same problem..... 

The problem is, I have no voice for my phone..... so the data is still active, but the voice portion is gone. 

Did you sign up for either of the old $10 or $15 PM plan with limited calling and have you hit that limit ? If you have, then consider getting the 500 minute Canada wide calling add-on for only $5. Any unused add-on minutes will roll over until you used them up...even if that takes several months or more.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@farvernugen did.your renewal date just pass? if it hasn't and there is a problem with your calls, you can contact customer support here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Which plan are you on @farvernugen ? If its a limited minute plan you may be out of minutes.  Call 611 from your phone to check it. You will need your 4 digit pin code. Look into purchasing the 500 minute, $5 add on.

If it isn't a limited minute plan, our you aren't out of minutes, try dialing your call again with a 1 in front of it.

paulselectric1

I have the same problem no options show up 

clicking gives error message

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@farvernugen Yeah, same here on Firefox and Chrome. Cleared cache and cookies, used incognito.... Probably some maintenance is at work? Hopefully will be fixed soon.

@farvernugen wrote:

The problem is, I have no voice for my phone..... so the data is still active, but the voice portion is gone. 

Here is a link giving 2 options to reach a moderator for assistance regarding your voice plan:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

farvernugen

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@farvernugen 

I am currently having issues too using chrome on a desktop for self service.Try again later.

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. 

Currently this what I see too:

blank.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.