Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account

JP123456
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to log in in my account.

I was asked to do the new secure thing.

I did. I entered my account and changed my phone number.

Now I want to get in my account and can't. They send the verification code to my old number that I don't have access anymore and I can't send the code to my email because I also lost access to that email.

I am still using that phone and paying monthly but no way to contact someone or to enter in my account to make some changes.

5 REPLIES 5

JP123456

Thank you. I sent a message to CS_Agents. Hopefully they can help me

@JP123456 wrote:

Thank you. I tried but I don't have access to that email anymore. I also tried 'forgot my email' and when I enter my phone number, it says that it is not associated to any Public Mobile account!

@JP123456 

no worry, message support and they can sort it out for you

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

JP123456

Thank you. I tried but I don't have access to that email anymore. I also tried 'forgot my email' and when I enter my phone number, it says that it is not associated to any Public Mobile account!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JP123456  If you got email saying you’re kicked out . Wait the hour . Then go to log in type in your email . Say forgot password .get code sent to email verify it . Create a new password . Then have code sent to phone and verify it then you should be logged in . If you have any trouble please message support to re gain access 

message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JP123456   

check if you can make it change to send email instead of phone.  If you can login to My Account that way, you can change the phone number after

On the screen it is expecting you to enter the code, click Resend code and then choose Send email

E_ResendCode_Watermarked.jpg

If you can login , go to Profile page, click Manage EverSafe ID and you can change the phone number where to receive the 2FA from there

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-profilehttps://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-profile

Need Help? Let's chat.