cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

lotac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

this is so frustrating my email needs two factor authentication to log in ( they need to send me a text). My Public Mobile account password needs to be reset, but to do that they need to send a reset email to an email account I cant access. 
I am trying to submit a ticket but my community account credentials are not working on the ticket page, but working everywhere else. It allowed me to log into the community to post this question.

Why is it so hard to reach a real person from Public mobile. 
Any ideas how I can get around this?

4 REPLIES 4

@Anonymous  "What is this disgusting you doing ? i will reporting you."

You enjoy a challenge, eh?

headbang.gif

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

so you now stolen my post and you do re-post under your name ? What is this disgusting you doing ? i will reporting you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent and explain your issue to
them and they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team, they will help you 100%.

Only they will do this for you.

Here's How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking Here,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will respond to your inbox by private message
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours. Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile has no Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agent in private message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@lotac 

Unfortunately, the ticketing system is broken. PM is aware and trying to fix.  

Easiest to private message CSA:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Expect a wait for response.  Up to 1-2 hours usually.  Check your private message inbox.  

Need Help? Let's chat.