cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

CHAD47
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My wife was trying to log into her Public Mobile Account and she got herself locked out.  The chat bot said wait 3 hours for it to unlock of which we have and it is still locked out

4 REPLIES 4

@softech  Yes I remember , but the email said an hour I had about 7 of them all my minutes apart from continually trying what I knew was it . But in the end I just changed pass and that seems to help . Oh and @CHAD47  i also made sure to check box before that says this is trusted device before then logging in 

@Handy1 remember I said it could be 3 hours wait, now I remember where I saw it, as OP said , it was on Chatbot. But you experienced first handed, it is just an hour wait and no more. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@CHAD47  I ran into this last night myself . Was locked out had email sent to me saying so . Waited the hour . then tried again with email  and hit forgot password . Then I was able create new one . Not that I wanted to . But then I was able to send code to email verify . Then go back to sign in again with new password send code again to phone . And bam I finally got in 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@CHAD47 the Chatbot says 3 hours but I think 1 hour is sufficient.

Try the Reset Password link there after the hour, or 3 hours wait, if you are  unsure of the password 

Need Help? Let's chat.