cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Address

shirin1361
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My address is changed, so I wanted to change my address n my account public  mobile but there is an other post code, so I can't change my password. and I updated my Bank card number, and When I tried to save, it asked me for a zip code and I gave the new zip code.

Could please tell me how I can change my address on my account? or contact with puplic service?

Now that I have given the new postal code to update and save my new bank number, will there be any problem with automatic payment?

13 REPLIES 13

shirin1361

Thanks

Ok so you did not change the address in the profile. Can you go in there and start typing your address and let it auto-complete. If you have a unit number then use the style of ###-### for unit number and street address. No spaces. If you have things like 13th avenue east or whatever variations, try different variations. Find the way to let it auto-complete.

But again, this address doesn't really matter anywhere unless you want receipts or to show someone your cell phone address (even though technically it can be anything as it isn't verified as being yours) and they accept it.

shirin1361

I have updated credit card and new post code at Payment page, Manage subscription and Manage payment method.

But I can't change my address because between address there is my new address but with different postcode. Because Canada Post has not yet created a new zip code for this address

shirin1361

Yes, I have updated credit card and new post code at Payment page, Manage subscription and Manage payment method.

But I can't change my address because between address there is my new address but with different postcode. Because Canada Post has not yet created a new zip code for this address.

shirin1361

I update credit card and new post code at Payment page, Manage subscription and Manage payment method.

But I can't change my address because between address there is my new address but with different postcode. Because Canada Post has not yet created a new zip code for this address

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I had thought that you had already changed the profile address. Did you? And did it auto-complete to a different postal code?

@shirin1361   no problem with the automatic payment. But of course, if you like you can still update your address on the profile there

Go to the Profile page,  You will see account name under Account info section, click on the Pencil besides it and you can make change to the address. (or use this direct link https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/edit/account-info )  Address update is now auto lookup, start by typing your street name and address and it should give you the choices to pick

So, you update your credit card successfully ?  

shirin1361

It means if I don't change my address on My account, there is no problem.
I changed and updated these credit update changes and zip code in the payment page according to the instructions you sent, is this ok and there will be no problem with my automatic payment?
I was worried that now that my address is different on My account, there will be a problem when I update the zip code in the payment page.

Interesting. Go with the auto-completed one in the profile. Make sure the billing address of the card postal code matches the card entry. They aren't technically connected to each other.

shirin1361

I did this, but the zip code in the options is different from my zip code, but the addresses are the same

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @shirin1361   you can update your address at profile page on My Account.  You will see your name there, click on it to update name and adresss there

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@shirin1361   You shouldn't need to update the address on My Account, address is just for PM's record keeping

However, you do need to update the credit card and update the postal code there.  PM ONLY sends CC #, CVV, name and postal code for payment.  Please update the CC at Payment page, Manage subscription and Manage payment method

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/manage-cardhttps://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/manage-card

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@shirin1361  In your my account go to profile page and tap pencil next to your name you will then be able to change address there 

Need Help? Let's chat.