cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out for days now

M2_two3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm an existing customer and by the time of this posting a very unhappy one...thus far EverSafe has kept me locked out for 4 days thus far...no matter what I do, such as create new passwords and try not just one , two or three hours later but DAYS later, I remain locked out...what the f#@k am I supposed to do?..I need to get into my account!!!..

10 REPLIES 10

RiaW
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's too bad. Such a great deal for cell phone plans. I'm sticking with them. Looking at the $34 for 40G at 5G Speed! I may sign up for it.

RiaW

This happened to me too. I went to the login screen and manually typed in my log on and password. It finally let me in after being locked out after just trying but I was automatically putting in my password. Try this. Hope it works for you too.

@M2_two3  excellent we happy to hear it and thanks for the positive feed back 🙂

M2_two3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Community,

Recently, on Wednesday 29 November, I reached out to all of you for a solution to a problem I was having with EverSafe blocking my efforts to sign in to my account...about 30 mins ago I successfully logged in to my account and a troubling concern evaporated...I want thank all of you who stepped in with your answers and by doing so demonstrating what a fantastic group of generous and considerate a group of human beings you are...thank you so much, and I look forward to exchanging with all of you in the bright future...again, köszönöm szépen 🇭🇺'23

HI @DanielDay44 

no complains needed.  what you missed was that you didn't come here and ask for help

DanielDay44

Many people are locked out and cannot login because Eversafe 2 factor authentication does NOT send verification codes. I've been complaining to CS and I also filed a complaint to the Commission for Complaints for Telecom Services (will take 20 days to resolve), so I just decided to cancel effective November 30.

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @M2_two3,

Sorry to her that you can't access your account. It can be frustrating the not have access to your account when you need it the most. I've learnt to always log in to my account every once in a blue moon just to make sure I can access it. I do it from time to time with most of my online account because I fear that I may not be able to access them when I actually need to. It's a quick spot check. 

As for your current situation, we can't go backwards and figure out what went wrong. Clearly, your account seems to be locked out no matter what you do. The last hope would be to clear your cache and attempt to sign in using an incognito web browser. If that still doesn't work, I'd suggest opening a ticket as previously mentioned by @Handy1 @BKNS27 @Hollister 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@M2_two3  you can use this direct link to support to help you gain access 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@M2_two3 

• you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.