cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked Out of Self-serve and No way of Logging in

vtm_ce
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried logging in and the screen said user locked out, try again in 60 minutes. i tried again, changed password, tried and changed password again and again and again, I’m still locked out.

Chatbot said to private message a Customer Service Agent by addressing CS_Agent in “New Message” but the system wouldn’t let me send the message. I need help?!!!!!!!

@CS_Agent 

3 REPLIES 3

@vtm_ce wrote:

I tried logging in and the screen said user locked out, try again in 60 minutes. i tried again, changed password, tried and changed password again and again and again, I’m still locked out.

Chatbot said to private message a Customer Service Agent by addressing CS_Agent in “New Message” but the system wouldn’t let me send the message. I need help?!!!!!!!

@CS_Agent 

Unfortunately, tagging a customer support agent in the above manner isn't going to get a response.  Have you tried the following link?  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Some of the time when trying to send a message, the system will refuse to send the message because it can falsely believe that the message is spam.  Avoid using hypertext links/web addresses and long messages.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@vtm_ce 

It is faster if you click on the Chat bubble and type in Submit a Ticket or Contact Agent tomorrow as staff hours are 9:00am to 10:00pm EST.

The customer has already used the chatbot and the chatbot asked the customer to send a private message.   This is because the customer can't log in. There's no reason to for the customer to wait until 9am to contact a customer support agent.  Customers should be contacting a customer support agent if need as soon as possible because tickets and messages to CSAs sent outside of customer support agents still get queued and would get  the customer in line sooner.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@vtm_ce 

It is faster if you click on the Chat bubble and type in Submit a Ticket or Contact Agent tomorrow as staff hours are 9:00am to 10:00pm EST.

Need Help? Let's chat.