cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock out of account

Frannypoo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can anyone help me in trying to access my account. Security system sending code to my inactive cel number

4 REPLIES 4

@Frannypoo 

Try these workarounds, it could bypass the SMS and open up the email option

1. Reset your password to self service account. Once reset, sign in again with new password. Might be able to receive 2FA via email instead to gain access.
    (!!!You will need to click Resend Code and then Send email to trigger the 2FA to email)
  2. Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an incorrect OTP code 4 times. For some individuals, this is giving the option of an email instead.

If none of those workarounds helps, please private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Frannypoo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did but only option is by text or voicemail 

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Frannypoo, if you are locked out you will need to wait 1 hour before trying to log back in. If your cell number is inactive you should be able to choose "did not receive code" where you can select to resend the verification code and then you can specify by email

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Frannypoo  Have you tried tapping on "didn't get the code" so that it send you the email option?

Need Help? Let's chat.