cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LiveChat

H_Rogers99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, just wondering if Public Mobile Live Chat is open still on Sundays? I requested a chat about 30 minutes ago and haven’t heard anything yet. I’m not receiving any texts and my texts won’t send and I’m looking to figure out why. I’ve rebooted my phone, checked my account status, done everything suggested to do. 

13 REPLIES 13

@Meow wrote:

I am not aware of live chat support from PM regarding any issues customers might have. Only pre-purchase or activation is covered by chat. Everything else is resolved in Community or through personal mail with agent.

Live chat is something that Public Mobile has been experimenting with for existing customers in some situations.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I am not aware of live chat support from PM regarding any issues customers might have. Only pre-purchase or activation is covered by chat. Everything else is resolved in Community or through personal mail with agent.

What general area of Canada are you located...just wondering if there's a local Telus outage in your area.

@H_Rogers99 

Did you plan just renew or change in the last 1-2 days?  Some customers were having issues after plan change since yesterday.  Not sure if you are in a similar situation. 

H_Rogers99

I just tried this, texting and calling still not working

@H_Rogers99 

Definitely try swapping SIM cards from another device into your device and your Public Mobile SIM card into another device.

This troubleshooting will determine whether it is a device or a SIM card issue.

@H_Rogers99 Try to reseat your sim card (power off, take sim card out for a minute, then put it back and power up)

But it could also be a local network issue, if possible, test it in other area as well

H_Rogers99

Text and call won’t work, but data is still working. It shows that I have 1 bar but since joking Public Mobile I’ve only had 1 bar and I haven’t had an issue all weekend with it. 

Yes I logged in and my account is still active. 

H_Rogers99

When I call it tells me what day my next auto payment comes out. Under My Account it shows that my account is active

@H_Rogers99   you said calling not working, and not text, does mobile data works? 

What is it showing on phone status bar on top?  No Network? SIM not provisioned? No SIM card?

did you login to My Account and confirmed the account status is active?

do you have a spare phone around to text the PM sim card there?

or you have another active sim card to test this phone?

@H_Rogers99 

What happens when you call *611?  Don't worry, you can still access this self-serve feature with a suspended account.

H_Rogers99

No my calling isn’t working and I’ve tried all of what you suggested. It was working fine all weekend and just stopped working today

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@H_Rogers99 

Live Chat is limited to activation assistance.

Do your calling features work? Also, check to see that your text messages are not being sent through RCS services such as iMessage or chat.

Try resetting your network connections and toggling airplane mode on/off.

You could also try your Public Mobile SIM card in another device to see if the services work. Conversely, try someone else's SIM card in your device to see if all calling and texting features work.

Need Help? Let's chat.