cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of phone calls

Katia8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello dear team, 

I need to have a list with all my outgoing phonecalls from the last 6 months, is that possible? I need them to be able to appeal a case.  Thanks a lot!

7 REPLIES 7

Katia8

Hi HTideGnow, no it's not for a court/legal case. I will submit a ticket at that second link you provided!

@Katia8 keep us updated with what support says, but unless you have something serious, I doubt Support can provide you that

Katia8

Hi Halimacs, apologies for any confusion - it's not for a court/legal case. It's just to prove that I attempted to call a separate company between a specific time period because they are saying I did not do so. I will try to contact support.

Katia8

Hi Handy1, yes thank you. However, it only lets me see the past 90 days and I need my usage history from before that time. I will try contacting support directly.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Katia8 

regrettably, only a court order for that information would compel public mobile to provide records further than the 90 days they routinely supply.

But it’s worth a shot – so definitely contact support as previously suggested.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Katia8  You can check usage history in my account overview page at bottom of screen but you can ask support for it too 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Katia8   court case?

PM only provide 90 days usage

But if you have legal case, you can try to submit a ticket with them  at

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):
         https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.