cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limited Time 40 GB $40

LaurLink
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received this offer today in my email.  Limited time offer, Unlimited 40GB 90-day subscription for only $40/Mo.  I can't find this option in the subscription plans.

9 REPLIES 9

@DancingMonkey- Is that in your email program or in the private messaging system? If the latter then that's the system stripping html from the contents. Click reply again and it should go. If in your email program then that might be a setting in the email. But there is probably a notice on the bottom of that email saying not to reply to it.

DancingMonkey

Now wondering this send is legit.

DancingMonkey_0-1698417611895.png

While I copied & paste on this "Reply", the PM gave me a reminder:
Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

Any idea?

DancingMonkey

Hi Great Neighbour,

I got the same promotion email from the same sender in 2 PM accounts too! The "Upgrade Now" button took me to the log in website I can't find any plan with the same info after I logged in. 
I did try on my APP too and it did not work at all. Same results as the website. So odd. The Help on the website doesn't help anything at all. 
If the promotion is real, there is no way you can proceed this by yourself. If the sender is not legit, PM should make an announcement ASAP to get this clarified.
Any clue how we can contact PM? Thanks!

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

It looks like a targeted offer that is not available to the general public. In past those have been marketed via text message that you respond to if you want to accept the offer. If you're interested, click the link to accept.

@LaurLink  I have received legitimate PM emails from that address.  

LaurLink

publicmobileservice@info.publicmobile.ca

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@LaurLink  Can you tap/hover over the sender email address to see if it looks legitimate?  I wouldn't click on anything without doing that first 

LaurLink

20231027_131855011_iOS.png20231027_131805970_iOS.png

The links just bring me to my account, here's the screen shots from the email.  I have 2 PM accounts one for each of my kids, they each got the email at their email addresses.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @LaurLink 

I can't find such plan too.  Not sure if it is a targeted offer.  Any link on the email to click and change plan?

or maybe you can share your screenshot of the email?

Need Help? Let's chat.