cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a mess

Hexigo655
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone got cut off because they said my credit card is invalid when it's good until 08 25, now I can't get anything done on this site. How to fix the problem without getting a new phone provider 

14 REPLIES 14

As mentioned muskbird.com. Choose the RTR option. They also sell vouchers.

Hexigo655

We don't have a store here in charlottetown pei, so can't make a direct payment 

pmayub

Connect directly to Public Mobile CS Agent thru flwg Link:-

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Only the credit card option wants the pin for payments. Entering vouchers doesn't need it. Or the RTR from muskbird or real time payments in some stores.
(other things in 611 need the pin)

Hexigo655

I forgot the pin I guess, I had this account for a while, same credit card and number. 611 still asking for pin before being able to pay account, I was on auto pay from the 1st day 

So you didn't call your bank to challenge a charge and they didn't deal with it and maybe they didn't replace your card with what is now working? Maybe this happened a number of weeks ago? When did you last pay? Maybe the autopay simply failed this time. As it does all too frequently.

An easy payment method is to go to muskbird.com and use the RTR choice that will pay directly into your account.

Hexigo655

No credit card issue, it's working fine, I just used it in the morning to pay bills then payed it off in full thru bank account, left the house and tried to call someone for business and nothing since, lost my work, and spent to much time with trying to fix this problem 

@Hexigo655  You don’t need the PIN number with payment vouchers and *611

I asked because some customers have been getting texts saying their account is hold but the services are working anyway.
So the other question asked here was did you deal with a credit card problem recently?

Hexigo655

I can't get it done with 611, it asks for a pin and I don't have one, is there any way to get around that 

Hexigo655

My service is cut, and I got a text saying because of the credit card is invalid which doesn't make sense, 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

By cut off you mean you have no services? Or that you got a text saying so? Are your services working?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Hexigo655 you can buy payment vouchers and load them *611 and resume services . Then worry about log in and updating credit card later if needed 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Hexigo655 

did you ever do a charge back on the card at public mobile?

Could you add a different card?

Need Help? Let's chat.