cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ray25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I bought it new sim and successfully create an account in public mobile website , but after the payment , I am not able to activate my account.  I can't seem to log in to my account. at first it kept saying that the password is incorrect and  I do not have an account. after logging in, i get the message to complete activation. and 2 options. resume activation or go to login. if I click on go to login, I am just redirected to login page and then the same page shows up. it's just a loop. and if I go to resume activation, screen redirect to log in page and again email and password is not working. I don't know how to activate my phone . 

6 REPLIES 6

@Chalupa_Batman @Handy1  My recollection is that new accounts must use the app to complete activation EVEN IF the new account was created and plan paid via a browser. Has that changed?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

stukindaguy

Not related to phone, attempted on their pc, two of my pc's and my phone. Have been trying since yesterday. Have submitted a ticket on their behalf and CS said they can perform the activation on their end, so will likely just go that route. 

My advice for your family member is to make sure their phone is up to date in firmware and software. Delete the app and re download it and try again.

stukindaguy

Family member having exact same issue. Confirmed not cache issues. Doesn't work on any device tried and attempting in the app crashes immediately to the home screen.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ray25  first reboot the phone . If no luck Please submit ticket with support to help you 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Seems like cache issues.

Try this. Go to your browser settings, clear your cache, history and cookies. Then close the browser and try to log in again. If that doesn't work you can reach a customer service agent via the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.