cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jorge where is my refund

Donjer375
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public mobile is a company run by the community I did not know this when I joined in Canada though it was a great for emergency phone in my car, but when I needed  in the usa or try to contact people that’s when it turned in to a **bleep** show! They are now asking me for a payment

and they owe me about 60 sone dollars, if they would would look at my account they can see

In am no longer have there SIM card  being used I say they and them which I have never contacted 

or talked to a person so this is why I am saying the community is running it so good luck the very worst company I have ever I see why they sold it good luck Telus start using your phones and talk to your customers 

Edmund J Cawley 

8 REPLIES 8

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What was this... a Whiny weekend?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Donjer375 , 

PM Support is all online.  We know that when we join and we are happy with the service and support they provided.

Next time when you join any service or program , make sure you understand the model of the service and support. 

Good Luck with your new mobile company  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Oh...are you still in the USA @Donjer375  ?

Plans do not work in the USA, you need a roaming addon (purchased separately) for services while travelling in the usa.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Donjer375 

Are you wanting to cancel with PM. If so log into your self service account and remove autopay.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Donjer375  - did you mean to respond to Jorge? Was he a customer support agent (CSA)?

Check you private messages under the envelope and respond to the last message you received.

You posted on the Public forum where we are not representatives of Public Mobile.

What do you mean they are asking for payment? Is this a message on your Self Serve you see?

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So, if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, then are you past your renewal date and did not make a successful payment?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Donjer375   You need to have US Roaming add-on when you are in US and try to use the service.   In fact, PM is good that they give you the option to have US Roaming.  Lucky Mobile does not have roaming at all

Why PM owe you $60?  Can you tell us a bit more of the background?   PM is a prepaid service and they won't refund if you leave early or so.   

Just a reminder, if you are leaving PM, make sure you login to My Account disable Autopay and remove the credit card from the system 

Anonymous
Not applicable

The community runs nothing. We wish. We are the crowd-sourced support method here with no access to the internal accounts.

I can't quite divine what you're looking for here though other than your money back for some reason.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Donjer375 

Edit: sorry you receive a Private Messages from agent name Jorge , you need to contact back in same Messages,
not to post here no one can help you,

Spoiler

Need Help? Let's chat.