cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with using same credit card.

Ozzi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone,

I have one more question before I jump ship to PM.

Im assuming I'll need to sign up for two accounts as it doesn't look like you offer a "family" plan. Will I find myself with any issues using the same credit card for two seperate plans? It looks like I could also be elgibele for a referral bonus as well? Any stipulations to that? I would be referring my wife, and hopefully be paying on the same credit card (if possible).

5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

No there is not. 

Ozzi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the replies everyone! I appretiate it! 

Is there a place where folks share referral's on the forum?

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Ozzi wrote:

Hi everyone,

Im assuming I'll need to sign up for two accounts as it doesn't look like you offer a "family" plan. Will I find myself with any issues using the same credit card for two seperate plans? It looks like I could also be elgibele for a referral bonus as well? Any stipulations to that? I would be referring my wife, and hopefully be paying on the same credit card (if possible).

You shouldn't have a problem with using the same credit card for two accounts. There is a slight risk that your card company is flagging the second transaction as a duplicate if it's the same amount and on the same day as the first.

Definitely take advantage of the referal credits and rewards (you can always use someone on the forum here if you don't have a referal friend for the first SIM).

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ozzi  yes you can use the same creditcard for two accounts.    if possible i would stager the renewal date so it is not processed on the same day/time.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Ozzi wrote:

Hi everyone,

Each number will require a separate account and separate email address, but you can use the same cc.

Good luck and welcome to Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.