cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Phone Calls

Kendra98
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I can’t make phone calls nor can I receive them as it tells people they do not have a “US Package”. I’m in Newfoundland and not sure why this is happening. 
I could make and receive phone calls fine all day yesterday and evening.

please advise 

7 REPLIES 7

@Deb10 wrote:

Have the same issue, unable to login to he account either (or rather nothing shows once logged in)

can some one help resolve this issue

@Deb10 

Website is finicky and has caching issues.  You could try to login with a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode. 

With the roll out of VoLTE, there have been some customers having issues with Voice.  Try to enable VoLTE to see whether that makes a different.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/volte

Otherwise, you may need to  contact customer service agent. 

Send a private message to CSA through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Deb10

Have the same issue, unable to login to he account either (or rather nothing shows once logged in)

can some one help resolve this issue

@Kendra98 

@Kendra98 wrote:

Hi! Doesn’t renew until tomorrow. Money is already on account. 

Does text and data work?

Maybe try rebooting phone.  Network reset of phone (this will erase saved Wifi settings).  Manually select 3G Network to see whether that makes a difference. 

Kendra98

Hi! Doesn’t renew until tomorrow. Money is already on account. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kendra98  Was you plan set to renew last night / today ? Make sure payment agent thru and account is active and not suspend /on hold 

@Kendra98  This could be an indication your plan didn’t renew , you might want to check account and make manually payment . If you. Call 611 is your account active or suspended / on hold 

Kendra98

@CS_Agent 

hi there

I cannot receive or make phone calls. It is telling them it’s a US number and I can’t make any either.

I could make and receive all phone calls yesterday 

please advise 

Need Help? Let's chat.