cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Renewing Subscription with Promo

onlinepublic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got msg from publicmobile they said something went wrong with Autopay renewal. I tried to log in online to make a payment, it turns out i have to pay the full amount instead without the previous promo offer (20$ off). How to fix that?

4 REPLIES 4

onlinepublic

Hi, how did you know about my subscriptions? how did you know that $39/20 gb plan is $4 more than my current promo. How did you know that my promo will expire in 9/10 months? You guys did the autopayment error so you force me to change plan and pay 4$ dollar more each month. Sell me more! I'm at "risk" of losing the "plan" before "pm pulls it from market" the horror! "Or just go with it now?" Oh I'm almost sold.

@onlinepublic message support and check 

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

onlinepublic

How to msg support? I don't want to get credit back after. I prefer to get credit right now.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@onlinepublic 

if you leave it with Autopay, PM will apply the $20 during the renewal. If you manually top up, you will need to top up the full amount and PM will credit you $20 after 

Need Help? Let's chat.