cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue on transferring my old number from Koodo Prepaid to Public mobile

Aimaiti
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone,

I am having an issue on transferring my old number from Koodo Prepaid to Public Mobile since Yesterday.

As instructed in the Chat service, I have activated a temporary number, and submitted a service ticket to the CS_Agent to complete Transferring the existing number, but still no any response since yesterday.

I also contacted TELUS Porting support team, but was told that the Public Mobile didn't submitted the transferring request yet.

Urgently need to complete this for my work.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8

Ahmadjr

@hTideGnow to Koodo. However, because I don't have account number and I do not know my SIM ID as it was eSIM I am completely stuck.

I don't have a working line and I can't leave ... 

HI @Ahmadjr your original message/title said you are porting in

If you try to port out, it is a bit trouble.  where you are porting out to?

Ahmadjr

@hTideGnow 

I ported in to PM on an eSIM... AND now trying to port out... but I can't do anything.. this is the worst decision of my life...

HI @Ahmadjr 

that is a different story then, it is eSIM and not porting issue

first, check if the PM eSIM shows up already on the Sim Manager or Celluar screen.  It might be there and just not properly enabled or setup

Ahmadjr

@hTideGnow , I can't because my esim failed to activate on my phone and now I can't get the verification code to get in to my account.

I am absolutely stuck!!! 

HI @Ahmadjr 

get your PM account number, then call Koodo support team.  Koodo and PM both owned by Telus and there is a chance Koodo can just move the number over here

Ahmadjr

Opened up a ticket last night with an issue and still waiting for an acknowledgment. Brace yourself its a wait of an unknown amount at the moment. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Aimaiti 

yes, the only wat for transfer from Koodo Prepaid is via agent

did you message CS agent here? 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

And since it is Koodo, they have proper support team, you can call Koodo and ask them to move the line to PM too.  Try that

Need Help? Let's chat.