cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the "new promotional code" area when changing plans for new clients ONLY?!

Da6s
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm looking to shift to a bigger & better plan and there's a "new promotional code" area, does anyone know of any bonuses right now? I'm not meaning to be greedy but am hoping to maximize where I can. #InflationSucks

I tried the "12MONTHS12GB" code but it wasn't accepted (I suppose it's for new activations).

12 REPLIES 12

Da6s

Just got my renewal notice, checked it out and it didn't "stick". Guess the "applied successfully" was a fib. 🙂 Oh well, I'm keeping my eyes open for the next sweet deal... there'll always be another one!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Da6s 

Since you are on the Points system, you can redeem 1 point for an additional 1gb of data totalling 3gb of free data. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

That promo was for NEW customers only. No promo is currently offered for Current customers.

@Da6s 

A few existing customers were successful in getting that promotion if they switched to it right away.

But the only problem with doing it that way is, your rewards won't get applied to your account this time around. They'll be applied on your next renewal date.

Da6s

HA! Look at that! Amazing when I do EXACTLY WHAT YOU ORIGINALLY POSTED!!!
Sheesh... sorry @Dunkman

@Da6s wrote:

Thanks Dunkman, I gave the 20off a go and it didn't work. Thank you for the link and for your answer! 🙂

@Da6s 

You have to choose the $55 plan for 20 GB and then apply the promo code.  I just tried and supposedly it still works. YMMV.  This deal was only for new activations but several existing customers were able to get the deal.  

Da6s

Appreciate the validation! Thanks for your comment. 🙂

Da6s

Got it this morning! It prompted me to look into any other "seasonal specials". 🙂

Da6s

Thanks Dunkman, I gave the 20off a go and it didn't work. Thank you for the link and for your answer! 🙂

@Da6s 

There is still the following promo plans that I see available for existing customers:

$40 for 15 GB LTE data

$45 for 20 GB LTE data

$55 for 20 GB LTE data (possible use of promo code 20OFFMONTHLY)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Extended-for-Cyber-Monday-Get-20GB-data...

The top two are decent deals.  The last offer is YMMV.  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Da6s 

Unfortunately, that promo code is for new customers.

You should get a text from PM for the More is Merrier asking you to reply to the text with YES2 for a free bonus 2gb of data and 500 minutes of long distance calling to countries on their long distance calling list.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Da6s 

Sorry but there's no current promotion codes for existing customers, at the moment.

It's ok to be a little greedy sometimes.

Need Help? Let's chat.