cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the $15 plan still available?

frankg1401
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cannot find the $15/month plan after the website update. Is the plan discontinued? Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

pubbles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Everyone's phone connects to the cellular network with a 5G or LTE connection.  However, the speed that you get as you use your data will be slower....down to the equivalent speed of 3G.  

So if and when the 3G network is phased out, there will be no effect because the 3G network is not what your phone is connecting to.  By then, your phone should be connected to the 5G/LTE network instead.

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's there as mentioned. Also if you look at the APP or on a PC browser the $5 500 Canada Wide Minutes are still there too. Some "stuff" is missing on the Community posts....but still remains. 

My question is.......what happens to the $15 3G plan when 3G gets phased out?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Meow  Indeed it’s strange , but without the $15 plan it makes add one obsolete other then for US roaming 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 wrote:

@frankg1401  Yes it’s still there and the $25 plan also 

you can find it my account change plan page 

Interesting....

But that means new customer has to sign up with more expensive plan first and then change to cheaper one (if one figures out it still exists!).

Meow
Mayor / Maire

WOW! Good catch! It looks like CHEAPEST Plan is $39 (promo) now. No more $25 Plan either and no more 3G plans.

This is available for NEW customers. I did not try to go to 'change plan', just in case not to screw up something.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@frankg1401  Yes it’s still there and the $25 plan also 

you can find it my account change plan page 

Need Help? Let's chat.