cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is new $39 20gb per month plan permanently?is available for old point program customer?

K_GL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If yes,old point and add on transferred to new plan ?

12 REPLIES 12

DoubleDeuce

Thanks for the reply!  What I meant though is, will I keep the 3x Points promo that I had before when I switch to the $39/20GB plan?

@DoubleDeuce   it is available now!! Go to Plan change page on My Account and schedule a plan change

DoubleDeuce

I had the same question - anyone know the answer?

Kwammi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the 3x Points promo. Will that go away if I change to this plan?

K_GL

you will automatically renew the new plan you selected on your next renew date even promotion was done.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Does anyone know if you future date a plan change to the end of your billing cycle you get to keep that plan if the promo happens to end before that date?

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I was on 3G/3Gb/$30; just changed to 4G/20Gb/$39 minutes ago. Will see what's happening two days later which is my renewal day.

kaytus

@BKNS27 

Thanks...Just try to upgrade to $39-20GB plan

@kaytus 

Prices and plans constantly changes so not forever. 
Just like the new announcements on 5G and eSIM.

Wait until 2025 when 3G will be discontinued on the cellular network. People will be scrambling to get rid of their old non-compatible phones and getting a new phone.

kaytus

@BKNS27 

so the plan is not forever, right? Just wondering

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@K_GL 

Price of plans may change anytime.

You will continue on the old Rewards system as long as you DON’T click to switch to the new Points system.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@K_GL 

Yes, available to existing customers.  Old rewards system will be transferred over, including any existing add ons. 

Need Help? Let's chat.