cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to bargain your subscription for cheaper?

Nathan_Pjmans01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was wondering, I have been with PM for over 3 years and I used to pay for the 15$ subscription, but recently I have switched for the 26$ one that gives 3GB of data if I remember, but I was wondering if it was possible to bargain up the subscription to get more data or to get the subscription for cheaper without having to use the Reward system. Honestly I'm satisfied with PM so far, just wanted to know in case there's a better deal to get

5 REPLIES 5

Nathan_Pjmans01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I checked on my subscription page and I believe that it's exclusive to Quebec only. I might be wrong though

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Nathan_Pjmans01 unfortunately the prices and plans are what they are. It's always good to keep your eyes open for some new promotions that might fit your needs and budget. Black Friday is a great opportunity for that but maybe there will be good deals on Boxing day as well?

I've also been hearing a lot of my friends complain that their cellphone companies such as Rogers, Bell and so on don't negotiate prices like back in the day. It's becoming more and more difficult to negotiate a price nowadays.

EdBurns1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You have me curious... Is that $26:00 plan available in Ontario..? I'd be interested that one..?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Nathan_Pjmans01  I wish we could , but I’m so bad at bartering I’d end up with a more expensive plan LOL

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Nathan_Pjmans01 

sorry, you can only choose whatever PM offers , there is absolutely no bargain here 😞

Need Help? Let's chat.