cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Samsung Galaxy supported on network

Nic_Nic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, short of purchasing a new sim card to try, does anyone know if Public Mobile supports service on 

Samsung Galaxy A70 and Samsung Galaxy A50?

I don't see them listed, and would love to add some family members to the service.  Appreciate any insight, thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You should be golden with the only exception being if they are blacklisted. Even international models shouldn't hit a snag

As long as they are bought new or from reputable seller second hand and are not blackisted they will work. Canadian version 100%. International version most likely.

If you have service with PM AND have both phones in hand, just pop SIM and test them. Simplest way to confirm.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Nic_Nic   if you have a North American version, it will work without issue

International version will likely work, too but might not work as good as they might not have all the required bands.  My friend have a A70 from Asia, dual SIM and he has some connection issue sometimes, and definitely does not work well when going to US (for roaming)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Nic_Nic 

If they were bought in Canada from a reputable retailer absolutely yes.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Nic_Nic 

Yes they both will work on PM.

My friend have the entry level A11 with no problem on PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.