cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 12 Pro Max (sim card) unable to receive phone calls

ikhan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi

We recently switched over from freedom mobile and ported over our number with no issues to public mobile. Everything seems to work fine except for when we try to receive calls from other people. The calls on the iphone 12 pro max get forwarded to voice mail instead of the phone ringing. We have tried the following to see if we could resolve the issue. We have also tested to ensure do not disturb was not turned on. We are unable to put in a ticket with public mobile we get an error 404.  

Toggled airplane mode from on and off

Restarted the phone

Reset the network

Removed sim card and put back in and restarted the phone

If someone can shed some light on to how to resolve this that would be great. 

4 REPLIES 4

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ikhan 

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Before you request porting again by calling the number supplied by @Hollister  you may want to login into your freedom account to download any info like invoices as your account will automatically close once porting completes. You will also need to give the porting team your freedom account # when you make the request.

The chatbot is broken. Customer support is currently entirely through private messaging. For future reference you can send a message to: CS_Agent in your private message box or use the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

But come to the community first we can often answer your question or offer a solution without ever needing to contact support like @Hollister just did!

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ikhan 

I will pm you number to call in the morning. Check email icon. Make sure to have your freedom sim in your phone to receive confirmation text from freedom.

ikhan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i don't believe so, i will need to re-do this step. 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ikhan 

Did you get the confirmation text from Freedom to port your number out?

Need Help? Let's chat.