cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice

Elisa85
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I need to print my invoice and I don't know where I can download to print, could you send me the invoice please?

10 REPLIES 10

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@MHA   If you're on the old rewards then you wouldn't want to disable autopay as you'll lose the $2 autopay discount at renewal.  That's why I think it's not very practical for PM to only make the invoice available during manual payments.  Not sure why PM has a limitation for when the invoices can be printed off.

MHA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oh, I thought we HAD to be on auto pay...maybe that's a better route to go then...hmmmm

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@MHA   No there's no fees for requesting (and receiving) an official invoice/receipt, just the headache of having to make the request and then waiting for them to send you the official invoice.  Some suggest to ask for several invoices once or twice a year.  PM does show the tax due when viewing upcoming bill unless there's an account balance greater than the amount due.   

There's also an option to print off an official invoice when making a payment manually which isn't practical for customers on autopay (pre-authorized payments) as it's only available immediately after making a payment to the account.

@MHA wrote:

Do they charge a fee for official receipts? 

HI @MHA   no fees.  No worry

just they need time, could be 2 or 3 weeks

MHA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do they charge a fee for official receipts? 

I've had to save screenshots of each page in Self-Serve.

Inconvenient. And stupid. I've complained (and seen many others complain) about it in these forums over the years - it's not hard to export a website to pdf format like they do on most other payment sites - yet the option still remains unavailable. Feel free to open a support ticket each time you want an updated hardcopy, but don't seriously expect it to be fixed anytime soon.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Elisa85  - there is no official pdf version or option to export data from our Self Serve accounts. If you can copy / paste data from your payment history details and use that, but note, taxes are not listed here. Taxes will be charged/show on credit card or vouchers though.

Otherwise, see other posts. But you will need to request this with CSA each time you are looking for it.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Elisa85 

You can login to your account and click on View Payment History then change the dropdown menu from 7 days to 30 days and print.

If you need an official receipt, you need to contact a CS_Agent and they will email one to you but it will take awhile.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Elisa85 

If you need formal invoice, you will need to contact customer service agent to generate one.  It can take 1-2 weeks for that to be completed.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Chat with Simon.  Type: Invoice. Follow prompts to submit ticket for CSA help.  

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Elisa85 you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Need Help? Let's chat.