cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot use 12gb bonus data boxing day promo code

Hrb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up yesterday with PM, there was Boxing Day offer of bonus 12gb data for 12 months. How can I use that promo code now?

5 REPLIES 5

@Hrb 

send a message to CSA and perhaaps they can add it to your account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BTW...there is some better deals for your consideration. eg; the $40 / 30day with 15 Gb of data. No end data after 12 mos.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Hrb   The promo details also note that the bonus data can take upto 2 business days to be added to the account.

"Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied."

edit:  nvd, I see @hairbag1 noted that already.

Hrb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I thought it will activated automatically for new customers.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Did you read and understand all the fine print ?

$35 | 3GB + 12 GB bonus data for 12 months 

$40 | 5GB + 12GB bonus data for 12 months

• Activate on the $35 3GB, $40 5GB plans using the promo code: 12MONTHS12GB and get a 12GB data bonus for 12 months.
  • Receive 3x Points-back in rewards. 
  • 12GB data bonus expires at the end of each 30 day period.
  • Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.
  • Applicable to new customers.  
  • This offer is subject to change without notice. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Hrb  Should have been applied at time of activation , and it’s only for new activations also but you can reach agent to get help with this maybe 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Try signing back in incognito there are cache issues 

Need Help? Let's chat.