cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International calls not going thru to uk? Why?

Guspublic1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I received 500 bonus international minutes from Public Mobile, but when i dial the uk, England tel#, it does not go through. Why is this? Do i have to dial some code to get outside line etc? I am dialling the uk code 011, 44 then local tel#. Please help.

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Guspublic1 

To call United Kingdom from Canada, dial: 011 - 44 - Area Code - Land Phone Number 011 - 44 - 10 Digit Mobile Number.

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

if you getting the holiday gift,

• International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

visit here link

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Guspublic1 wrote:

I received 500 bonus international minutes from Public Mobile, but when i dial the uk, England tel#, it does not go through. Why is this? Do i have to dial some code to get outside line etc? I am dialling the uk code 011, 44 then local tel#. Please help.

If you find the More is Merrier LD minutes haven't been added to your account yet...don't worry; it'll be added sometime before Dec 15th.

If you need to call UK now, you can get the 1000 UK calling add-on for $15.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Guspublic1 

Just to make sure, do you see the bonus long distance add on in your self service account?  Some customers have texted back YES, but did not receive the add on.  

If you do have the add on, is it just one UK number or did you try several UK different numbers? Did you include area code in local number?  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Guspublic1 wrote:

First off...log in to your account / My Data and Add-ons and just confirm that you actually have LD calling added to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.