cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insufficient funds?

Visorboy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got this PM text: "Public Mobile here. Just a heads up, your payment is due on Jul 16 and there are insufficient funds in your account to renew your plan."

I've always been on Autopay and i checked that my CC has not expired plus it has sufficient funds?

Should i worry that the upcoming payment transaction will not go through.

I signed into my self-serve and the CC information for Autopay has not changed.

In addition all my rewards have been zeroed out?

3 REPLIES 3

lecttiere
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same issue here. Got the exact same SMS this morning while I'm already on auto-pay for a long-time. Recently purchased a $5 add-on with a one-time payment online using the same credit card. So I am concerned if there's something wrong with my current funds. 
So the best thing I can do now is just wait and do nothing? 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It's a new self-serve system The rewards part hasn't been properly linked. Log in the rewards and you'll see them.

The message is normal. Just let the renewal happen and your services should keep working throughout. If they stop working then something went wrong.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Visorboy   If you have Pre-authorized payment enabled, you shouldn't need to worry about it.   Just want till the morning of July 16 and see if the renewal is completed

If you are really worry about it, you can make a manual top up before the renewal day

Need Help? Let's chat.