cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increased data allowances?

nichngeles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I recently logged into the new My Account experience and saw that my plan description now states "$25 1024MB data + 500MB at 3G Speed" instead of the "$25 500MB + 500MB at 3G Speed" from before. Has Public increased the data allowances on the 3G speed plans as with the introduction of the new 4G speed plans?

Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 15.09.25.png

7 REPLIES 7

@softech wrote:

@dabr If they need to honor every single glitch, we would have free service for life!!!

LoL

Well said. PM should as a good will for current fiasco compensate every customer registered on Community with at least some symbolic bonus. And particularly those who reported these glitches and those trying to calm down upset customers.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Don't believe everything you see for new/existing plans. Current glitches will be discussed for a quite a while until completely resolved.

@dabr If they need to honor every single glitch, we would have free service for life!!!

LoL

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@nichngeles 

It is showing the same on my account…glitches on the new website.

@softech   I think PM should honour this even if it is a glitch! 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nichngeles 

this is a gltich!!

Check your data bucket, and it shows only 1GB

softech_0-1657739813882.png

I think this is because the new $25 plan has 1GB without the need of  Autopay.  So, the site not updated properly at the moment for those on old $25 plans 

Sorry @J_PM , another thing to fix.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@nichngeles   If true, that's a nice surprise.  Didn't notice anything different for my $15 plan, unfortunately...

Need Help? Let's chat.