cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect payment taken

Lakee8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My number was never ported to Public completely. I am now with Koodo but Public is taking money from my account although they are not my carrier.

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lakee8 

Are you stating that PM is charging you for service on Koodo?

If so, PM and Koodo are under Telus. If were questions on this Community stating the reverse but contact a CS_Agent about this.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Kind of confusing post.

Are you with PM?

Did you try to port your number to PM?

Did you switch to Koodo?

If PM is taking money from your account, remove autopay and remove credit card info your account and on next renewal your account will be suspended until paid in full again.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Lakee8 

It is difficult to determine exactly what you are stating.

4 weeks ago you posted a message saying you could not send or receive texts and you received many responses from the community, but did not respond further. With that, I would presume you did try to activate with Public Mobile a month or so ago and didn't like the service so you moved to Koodo.

If that's the case, and you now want to stop Public Mobile from charging you, sign on to the self-serve page and remove your payment or credit card information completely.

That'll stop it.

@Lakee8 wrote:

My number was never ported to Public completely. I am now with Koodo but Public is taking money from my account although they are not my carrier.

Can you insert your Public Mobile SIM card to see if the Pubilc Mobile service still works?  If it still works, this means taht your number was never pored correctly to Koodo Mobile.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lakee8 wrote:

@Lakee8   you meant you tried to port into PM abut failed and you gave up and went to Koodo?  Do you still want to port into PM ?  Or you gave up and just try to get the money back?

Need Help? Let's chat.