cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect billing

bosker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Money was charged to my Visa which I believe was in error.  Need to speak to someone urgently regarding this.  My only other option (according to Visa) is to report it as fraudulent activity.  I do not wish to do this but have no other option unless I can be contacted by someone.

6 REPLIES 6

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @bosker open a ticket with PM CS agent , they will reply quick usually.  You don't want to reverse the payment on the credit card, PM will suspend your account and you will loss your service.   And they won't let you pay by CC for at least a year and you will have to pay by voucher 

One  ticket with PM to sort it out, if it is PM problem  , they always refund without trouble 

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bosker 

Can you post a screenshot of your recent transaction history. Go back 60 days if you can.

Beyond that, what plan are you on with public mobile and can you clarify the amount you believe you were charged in error?

Remember, this is a public forum with other customers trying to help, so please don’t post any personal/identifiable information.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

We need some more info for an accurate resolution. What makes you think it is in error? Double charged? wrong amount? You don't have any PM or TElus/Koodo accounts at all?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

How much you have been charged?

Is it two separate transactions for the same amount?

Do NOT report as fraudulent activity and do NOT ask for chargeback. Chargeback leads to immediate account suspensions, refusal to allow credit card payments and 12 months of self-serve log in privileges suspended.

Talk to agent immediately to sort this out:

Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you recently activate here? Does it appear to be from Koodo? If so, then it's fine. Wrong. But fine.

Need Help? Let's chat.