cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming Calls

glascock22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My incoming calls are going right to voicemail. I became a new mobile customer 3 days ago.

5 REPLIES 5

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@glascock22 

Select the network manually to 3G and reboot phone,

still not works, open ticket with PM support and ask them to fix it for you

At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

have trouble with Chatbot: private message CS_Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Once ticket is submitted,(envelope icon on the top right) CS_Agent will reply you there.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@glascock22 

Maybe you replied beyond the 90 minute deadline? You will need your Fido account number when you call the telus porting department to reinitiate your porting request. You can ask them what error may have occurred.

Does your Fido SIM card still work? Can you log into your Fido account and access all of its features? Or is it only limited access? If your Fido Sim does not work and you can only access your Fido account in a limited capacity then your Port may have completed and you have a separate issue. Your final account was active when you made the porting request? Phone numbers can only be ported from active accounts unless it's from Telus or koodo.

@glascock22   If you responded to the transfer text within 90 minutes of receiving it then your service with PM should be working by now.  

You can try powering off the phone and remove the SIM card and re-insert after couple of minutes and reboot.  Also try a network reset.

glascock22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I did respond Yes to the text I received from FIDO.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@glascock22 did you request porting in old nimber??

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from your old provider and reply YES within 90 mins.  If yiu request porting, maybe you missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to all to talk to live support and the can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox.  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.