cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was wondering about tracking numbers

Kayfun101
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I just ordered a SIM card on Monday and was shipped out on Tuesday just wondering about tracking so wean I am not home can someone in my family sign for it just can't wait to go back to pre paid or post paid and 3 months worth of service so exited
10 REPLIES 10

Cgfitzhe1982
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
All 3 of our cards arrived in our mailbox, no signature required. Two of them came to my address and one to my moms as she lives a ways away from me and we pay for her cell. Hook up is quick and easy 🙂 welcome to public mobile 🙂 I'm sure you will love it and be referring people in no time!

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Hopefully everything works out for you 🙂

Kayfun101
Seems to be the norm I guess thanks for the info will go on Thursday and check my mail box

JTDU

Hi,

I ordered a sim card about a week ago. Through some fourms searching and info about canada post being on strike and PM using another service, I thought "ok, so no tracking but will be here in 4-5 days". Package came and was I wrong, It was sent through Canada Post with a TRACKING NUMBER. I was so shocked cause they charge you 10$, 11.30$ with tax, to ship a sim card in which is refunded but why charge 10$ for something that is free to ship, also they do have a tracking number in which was not provided to me.

Kayfun101
That's good then but prolate does not do deliveries on weekends right?

nikolaj_jj

British Columbia

Kayfun101
So were you live in Canada my I ask

nikolaj_jj

Got my sim card today and no one needed to sign. Super happy with service and the DATA speeds are super fast!!! :))

Kayfun101
Yea I could not use my po box due to Canada post issues so I will go get my mail I guess come Thursday next week to see if it got there

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

I don't think PM provides tracking id. When it comes, it goes straight to your community mailbox or at your door. There is nothing you need to sign. 

I feel your anticipation. I once did that 😉

Need Help? Let's chat.